Please leave this Blog address on your Blog. Thanks
If you can not see our Private Blog please leave you email.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Our Blog

Ok, I am going to have an Open Blog and a Private Blog. If you can not see our Private blog HERE. Leave your email address and I will send you an invite. So you can see what we are up to. If you have any question leave me a comment.

3 comments:

Erika Wilder said...

Shay,
Hello! I cannot see your blog when I click on the HERE. Please send me another invite, if you wouldn't mind. I love seeing what's going on with my friends. Thanks!!
Erika
rwilde001@comcast.net

korrock said...

orrock.kelsie@gmail.com

claudia said...

Hey Shay, this is Grandma Opheikens and it says my invite has expired. can you send me another one please. I love seeing the pictures of your family.

Love g~ma
copheikens@q.com